• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fantastic news!!

johannapage

Warren Scout
Just to let everybody know

I am now a student veterinary nurse in Bristol!

I did the interview and they aske dme to spend a full day there, so I went on monday and on the same day they offered me the position even thought they had two people going back on tuesday and today!!

im sooo chuffed as ive always wanted to do it and now my dream has come true!!!

Hee Hee

Congratulations!! I was a veterinary nurse for 7years when I left school and it was such a great job. The good times out weigh the sad times by heaps. Hope you enjoy yourself. Pam.

lol, I cannot wait,

thanks soooo much for everones congrats!!

it might mean when Rosie gets spayed, i can get it done on my day off, maybe watch it being done but be there for when she comes round..

Good idea - bad idea??

its two years, four days a week at the surgery inc weekends and a night shift with day release at college,

my theory is to take a masters in animal science afterwards and do as much as i can for the animal world!!

Congratulations Jo :D

I am so envious too - what a fantastic career you have ahead of you!

I tried to study to become a vet but had to eventually drop out of my A-levels as I just COULD NOT cope with maths & physics & chemistry & biology arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh :shock:

Best of luck - go for it !!

Back