• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone tried this?

bunnygran

Warren Scout
Has anyone tried growing grass frosm seed in seed trays. I have done it this year and it has been a huge success with our buns. I give them a tray of grass and they usually scoff it within half an hour and then I put it back up the garden for the grass to grow again. At the moment I have got 6 trays with grass growing in them, but I think I am going to have more as they eat it much faster than it grows. :lol:

i did, but someone was putting their ciggy butts out in it as i had it in the kitchen - i'm counting the days till i move out of that house, bloody rented accomodation with horrible housemates.

i then put it on my windowsill outside in my room and the wind blew it off!

This is why i wamt to find the redi grass stuff

noy sure where to get it though

No I haven't. I'd not heard of it until that thread further down. I grow dandelions though, (I think most people call it a lawn! :lol: )

Is there another thread about this then from someone else I must have misssed it. :!: sorry I feel really daft now :lol:

I can't see another thread at the moment. :?

I am trying to grow my own grass indoors at the moment. Problem I'm getting is that it keeps going mouldy. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm not very green-fingered!

I have! :D It was great! Then I didn't water it enough in the heatwave and it all died :roll: :roll:

Might have a go, and some catmint for the cat (as she's indoors). I do grow basil (for me and the animals :p ) and I grow pots of dandelions for the piggies and the tortie, they go down really well :D

Back