• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny xmas cards

bluelop

Warren Scout
I know it is a bit early, BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THE GORGEOUS BUNNY XMAS CARDS IN NEXT.
They are so lovely!!! 30 for 2.99 and they are charity cards. You must all have a look, you won't be able to resist them. I couldn't. Pam.

It's a bit early for me but I'll remember for when I start. My family already think I'm mad anyway so the cards will just confirm it for them! :lol:

This is one I designed of Apache, I do a different one each year, think this years will have a couple of buns on it too :D

It was called:-

"Who has eaten all the mince pies?"

Patchx.jpg

Jx

Small orange giraffe said:
Lol - thats taken me ages to work out thats your horse not a wabbit - thought it was a right dodgy looking bun!!!
LOL :D

Thanks, I did think about Alfred & Milly (now decided on name!) appearing as little helpers on this years, with little hats on :D

Jx

Yes they are so sweet. There are 4 different types of cards showing buns with xmas hats on that are all sparkly. The cards are pink and all girly looking. They also did cat and dog ones which were nice but the buns were much nicer!!! They were on a stand next to the counter. You will love them. Pam

bluelop said:
Yes they are so sweet. There are 4 different types of cards showing buns with xmas hats on that are all sparkly. The cards are pink and all girly looking. They also did cat and dog ones which were nice but the buns were much nicer!!! They were on a stand next to the counter. You will love them. Pam

I was in next today and didn't see them :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh! I got mine from lakeside shopping centre. Perhaps they will be coming to your area soon. If not I will send you some!! Pam

bluelop said:
Oh! I got mine from lakeside shopping centre. Perhaps they will be coming to your area soon. If not I will send you some!! Pam

:thumb: Cheer hun :D

Hopefully we should get them soon :D Next did have some xmas cards out, just not bunny ones :cry: :cry:

:shock: Sorry, we're buying Christmas cards in August ?? I don't care how cute they are, I refuse to buy cards until December :D

Back