• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oxford Lops UPDATE - more pics from other fosterers :)

animus

Mama Doe
These are 2 bonded girlies that were rescued from Oxford.
They are absolute darlings and are currently named Poppy and Nikori.

Poppy

DSCF0046711.jpg

DSCF004671.jpg

DSCF004675.jpg

DSCF004673.jpg

DSCF004674.jpg

DSCF004678.jpg

DSCF0046714.jpg

DSCF00467.jpg

Nikori (Japanese for smile sweetly)

DSCF004676.jpg

DSCF0046712.jpg

DSCF004672.jpg

DSCF004677.jpg

DSCF004679.jpg

DSCF0046710.jpg

DSCF0046713.jpg

They are very slowly coming out of their shells, they run up to me when they see me coming! I think they're after food!! :lol:
Please note that I am fostering these buns for Jill (Honeybunny) if you are interested in adopting them then you should talk to Jill :D

If anyone else would like to add to this thread with pictures of their Oxford lops then please feel free, it would be nice to see them all in one place :D

I've already been told I am absolutely not allowed to keep them Mandy :(

Must try not to get attached! It's sooo hard!!

thanks for posting the pics guys...lovely buns and I'm sure ..if you 2 can bear to part with them :wink: ..they will find homes very quickly!..by the way it's pouring with rain here in Jersey..why I'm on the net!!!

honeybunny said:
thanks for posting the pics guys...lovely buns and I'm sure ..if you 2 can bear to part with them :wink: ..they will find homes very quickly!..by the way it's pouring with rain here in Jersey..why I'm on the net!!!

Its raining here too Jill... storms are brewing up and it chucking it down. :(

Back