• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns are clever!!

We were teaching them last night to use the cat flap (much to the cats annoyance!)

As our lounge is at the back of the house, we have patio doors in there and as summer is coming to a close we don't fancy leaving the door open all evening whilst the buns play outside - tres cold!

Anyway the cat flap is quite far up the door (for our very large cats and also becauses its mounted in glazed glass) so we have 'modified' it slightly with the buns toys and created a mini bridge.

They are so clever it didn't take long to tempt them thro the flap, and now Jessica takes 'run-ups' from the middle of the lawn to fly thro it - she is a funny one.

Hopefully I'll take a movie of them tonight and show you as its very cute and noisy!!

I know wot u mean. Our 3 charge thru the CatFlap, and its very Noisy. at least in the evening, we know whether they r in the shed or run. :lol: :lol:

Back