• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rusty - Belgian Rabbit

jemma010

Banned
Hi Guys

I know I shouldn't be putting this post up but im in desperate need.

I have been given a belgian rabbit named rusty his around six months, his male organs have not dropped yet and has not been vaccinated.

I was given him as he wont bond with their rabbits. What I have seen from him he is very skittish and nervous when you go near. He need loads of attention and love to calm him down and get used to people.

I have tried to bond with my female with no luck.

At the moment he is in my rabbits cage and she is staying in the house but needs to be put back in her cage pretty soon as I will be moving. I dont really want to take him to the RSPCA as i dont know how long it will take to re-home him.

If anyone would like him or knows anyone who will be interested please call me on 07875 666519 im in the hertfordshire area.

Aw, belgian hares are lovely, I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

Sorry if this is silly....Is he definelty a boy then? Just has undescended bits? :oops:

When do you need to have him a new home? (When are you moving??)

Do you have any photos? I'm sure that would help :)

Belgians have a rep for being skitty by nature, they don't like being handled as a rule, esp if not used to it. They are stunning though!

Adele is looking for a male to go with her female belgium hare. Are you sure he's a boy? His testicles should have dropped by now.

Tam

Back