• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I REALLY SHOULDNT LOOK ON RR..im in love...

oh oh it's fatal isn't it. it's heartbreaking to see such gorgeous little bunnies in need of a good home... :(

I keep showing everyone him!! :lol:
If he's still looking for a home in 3 weeks I'm going to adopt him :D :D
:love:

xEMMAx said:

Awwwwwwwwww yay!!!! :D

He is gorgeous!!!

Not sure if his name suits him though :?

loopylop said:
xEMMAx said:

Awwwwwwwwww yay!!!! :D

He is gorgeous!!!

Not sure if his name suits him though :?

Haha, "John", it made me laugh to the point where if he was mine, I'd be tempted to keep it :lol: . It's such a random name for a rabbit!

I'm still in love with this boy bunny:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=6160

I won't look anymore as there are too many lovely buns needing homes. I want some more in the future but my 5 are enough trouble for now! :lol:

its even worse when you have a lady wanting a husband, and the one you love lives a million miles away! We need more rescues on RR in staffordshire! kisses to granville hope you find a brill home soon. :(

Inimical Me said:
loopylop said:
Inimical Me said:
Oh my, look at her!!

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=6172

She's beautiful!

Argh, damn you getting me looking on RR!

:shock: :shock: STOOOOOOOOOOOOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I see her first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See my 'FAO Loopylop - it's Sophie!!' post. Hands off!!!! Hahaha Not really.

I am off to rescue today to see if I can find Zion a g/f. Fingers crossed otherwise I am going to have to arrange a bunny run!!! ;)

Shiv

hehe theirs loadsa pretty girlys on RR i really shouldnt look..its so fatal..i could do with a few more bunnies...hehe :mrgreen:

Back