• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who made the mess?!

Vicki

Alpha Buck
When i uncovered them this morning, it looked like a bomb had hit their hutch! Harvey used to live in such a tidy home with not one piece of hay out of place! Now Lola has come along and she is not one bit house proud! :lol:
Harvey was quick to show me the mess she had been making
100_1739.jpg

100_1737.jpg

Caught red handed! (or should i say red pawed)!
100_1741.jpg

Harvey said it wasnt me mum
100_1743.jpg

Lola says shes sorry!
100_1744.jpg

Harvey looks away in disgust! :lol:
100_1750.jpg

HS said:
WOW! That was some party :wink: :lol:

arh bless her :D give her a break :lol: :lol: :lol: she has been hutch bound before coming to bpr she decided she now gonna spread her paws and be a party girl! looks like they have had one huge party :shock: :shock: and look at harvey all pretending he wasnt in on it :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
HS said:
WOW! That was some party :wink: :lol:

arh bless her :D give her a break :lol: :lol: :lol: she has been hutch bound before coming to bpr she decided she now gonna spread her paws and be a party girl! looks like they have had one huge party :shock: :shock: and look at harvey all pretending he wasnt in on it :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Poor little Harvey taking the blame aswell! He used to be an innocent little boy who never had bad thoughts cross his mind! :lol: :lol: Shes taught him some tricks! He used to live in such a tidy house! :roll: Now they seem to 'party' every night! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's lovely they can have fun!

Ruby was like that when she came to me, as she'd been in rescue all her life and not had much time out of the hutch. She now digs the bark chippings all over the place and chucks everything all over - but she's happy :D AND she makes lazy old Bobby run around the place and play!

Now they seem to 'party' every night! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

the youth of today :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awww cheeky bunny! Looks like Amys house :shock: I've given up trying to keep it nice now :lol: she's a black lop too :roll:

Back