PDA

View Full Version : why do we bother

elaine
21-08-2006, 07:46 PM
I had yet another corker tonight, on my adoption forms it says adoption fee not returnable... quite clearly... yet tonight a guy who took a rabbit off me yesterday phoned to say overnight that it had broke its back after he had put it with his female ( he was neutered). He didn't bond them like I told him etc and to make sure that they got on etc or if not make sure they were seperate, he has 2 massive hutches, he then asked for his money back as it was my fault......ummm think I missed the plot somewhere....
to avoid a load of hassle I have given it him back but now the non returnable is being hilighted on the forms.

nicole
21-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Oh poor rabbit, did he take it to the vet?
Sorry daft thing to ask but sometimes people don't.

kayjay
21-08-2006, 07:57 PM
OMG that's awful. You must be really upset when something like this happens, all the work rescues do to find a new home and then some idiot does it his way :evil: :evil:

Sue
21-08-2006, 08:15 PM
So very sorry to hear what has happened Elaine,

Which poor bun has been lost?

elaine
22-08-2006, 05:55 AM
apparantly he took it to the vet and it was arthur

kayj
22-08-2006, 09:02 AM
I wouldn't have give him is money back as it was definately not your fault and what about the costs you have incurred prior to you rehoming him. I know sometimes though it is easier to give in. Whats is name in case he contacts me as he won't be getting any of mine :wink: :lol: :lol:

raven_guest
22-08-2006, 09:49 AM
What an imbecile! My god how do you do it, I'd have gone on a killing spree by now!

Inimical Me
22-08-2006, 10:01 AM
What an imbecile! My god how do you do it, I'd have gone on a killing spree by now!

Ha, likewise :evil: :evil: :evil: .

bunnymadhouse
22-08-2006, 10:04 AM
THATS AWFUL .
HOW ON EARTH DID THE BUN BREAK ITS BACK :shock: :shock: :cry: