• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why do we bother

elaine

Mama Doe
I had yet another corker tonight, on my adoption forms it says adoption fee not returnable... quite clearly... yet tonight a guy who took a rabbit off me yesterday phoned to say overnight that it had broke its back after he had put it with his female ( he was neutered). He didn't bond them like I told him etc and to make sure that they got on etc or if not make sure they were seperate, he has 2 massive hutches, he then asked for his money back as it was my fault......ummm think I missed the plot somewhere....
to avoid a load of hassle I have given it him back but now the non returnable is being hilighted on the forms.

OMG that's awful. You must be really upset when something like this happens, all the work rescues do to find a new home and then some idiot does it his way :evil: :evil:

I wouldn't have give him is money back as it was definately not your fault and what about the costs you have incurred prior to you rehoming him. I know sometimes though it is easier to give in. Whats is name in case he contacts me as he won't be getting any of mine :wink: :lol: :lol:

Back