• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Lopsley Has Eaten My Tesco Coupons!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
TWENTY QUIDS WORTH!! :shock: :shock:

He decided it would be 'fun' to trash my In-tray and the coupons were in it.... :roll: :roll:

I told him they were to buy his fave Organic Carrots so now he'd have to do without........except I know I wont stick to that threat... :roll:

NAUGHTY LOPSLEY :no: :roll:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: naughty boy! :no: he probably couldn't wait for the coupons to turn into food :shock: hee-hee ! storm almost ate a £20 out of my purse the other week :shock: serves me right for leaving it on HIS bed :roll: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Jane try sending them back to Tesco and asking if they'll send you a replacement! Naughty Lopsley :no:

Jane if you ring tesco and give them your clubcard number they ill be able to reissue them. it used to happen loads of times when i worked there with people losing them or not receiving them etc..

smokiemisty said:
Jane if you ring tesco and give them your clubcard number they ill be able to reissue them. it used to happen loads of times when i worked there with people losing them or not receiving them etc..

Oh thats great!! :D :D
I wonder what they will say when I tell them my Rabbit ate the origionals!! :roll: :lol: :lol:
A variation on 'the dog ate my homework' theme :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex

smokiemisty said:
The new style coupons deactivate once scanned so they will be abe to see they havent been used.

Hope they wont insist on scanning Lopsley to proove I am not telling porkies :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: I can just imagine the vets 'well we've seen all sorts from pennies to pebbles.. but never a tesco coupon..' :lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nautghy Lopsley! :no:
At least you can get the coupons replaced :D :D

Back