• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

p@h

TRACEY

Banned
Hello there, popped in my local store to get some toys etc this morning. I looked in the hutches they have inside, wish I hadnt now :cry: .

In one enclosure which wasnt that big, there was 6 beautiful new bunnies and approx 6 little G pigs. There was no run for them just this "room "which was meshed on one side only and a door the other. Along one side of the wall are hutches back onto it with more rabbits and G Pigs, at least they have a run seperate from the hutch.

They looked totally fed up too.

I felt so sorry for them all I nearly didnt buy anything from there, I felt like just walking out.

Tracey x

My P@H seems to have split the pens in half so they have a tiny space.. not sure what for as rabbits and guinea pigs are still mixed and there were already two halves for boys and girls :shock:

Back