• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amy strikes again!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
this time despite having a full bowl of food in her cage, she was sprung right inside the SS bag! :shock:
august06049.jpg

I thought from the heading that she had biten someone :lol:

At least she got in through the top, Strawberry keeps tearing holes in the guineapig food sack so I always have guinea food on the hall floor :roll: Then I have to invite him in to clean it up of course - part of his cunning plan :twisted:

I had to bring it into the house as Sunshine kept knocking it over and spilling it so he could eat it when it was in the shed :roll: And as I have the kitchen stacked with extra cages the hall is the only place I could find to put it :?

awwwww! :lol: :lol: :lol: greedy bunny!. It must be a Frenchie thing as Storm always hels him self to hay straight from the bag when there's loads in his wicker basket ( and spread all over the floor!! cheers Stormy mate! :lol: :lol: )

Back