• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bunnies play with each other all day?

Jessica seems to be spending all her time today resting in the hutch outside, Jasper however is resting in the house (I think he wants to be a true house bunny!). They've not gone to find each other yet. I've put them near each other but they both go back to their favourite parts.

Is this normal to spend lots of time apart, or do your buns go and find each other when the other isn't around?

Polly & Alfie usually lay about all day together, as do Alex & Barley, but all my others are more independent & not usually together except for a grooming session etc. Remember buns are generally more active in an evening, so playtimes might come when you aren't about.

Teddy and Bertie are never too far from each other though sometimes Teddy will be in the upstairs and Bertie will be down or vice versa!

I shouldn't worry too much as long as they're not tearing chunks out of each other!

Hann and Esmerelda were always miles apart- Hann usuallt outside, Esmerelda in but they were happy and never fought.

When esmerelda was with Bob they literally were never apart - Bob adored her and would trot along behind her at all times :love:

Well Jessica's been in the garden under or in the hutch all day and Jasper's been in the kitchen or upstairs in the study with me.

I guess Jasper prefers being indoors?

Awww I wanted them to be all romantic!

Our 3 can spend all day rolled in a massive ball of fluff in one the cardboard boxes, or chilled in different locations. I suppose it depends how they feel.

Mine are never together (in that sence)! I think there just friends instead of boyfriend/girlfriend. Mhairi will groom Dougals face and thats about it.
I have never seen them snuggled up together.
But on a positive note they don't fight.

Back