• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smurf helps himself to some hay

Fairy Angel

Alpha Buck
Smurf was too impatient to wait for me to give him his hay this morning and decided to help himself! :lol:

Please ignore the funny noise - it wasn't there when I took the video!

bunny_burrows said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Aww, he must have really wanted his hay! :lol: :lol:

He always wants his hay! He scrabbles in all the hay bags! :lol:

bizzy_vikki said:
Awwwww! that is so cute! The other 2 wanted in on the action too I think!
Is Smurf a french lop? He is stunning!

They did, however I'm not planning on bonding them with him - his tw intended girls are currently in the house :D
And yes, he is a frenchie :D He's my cheeky little man!

awww he'd make a great pair with my Amy, she just helps herself rather than hop all the way to her cage :? :lol:

storm helps him self too! definetly a frenchie thing! :lol: the other 2 looked like they were saying 2 hey, give us some! don't eat it all!," :lol: :lol: :lol: Smurf is lovely! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That is so funny, I love the way the other two are watching him getting stuck in!! :D :D :D
Nicola x

I know, they look like they just want to dive on in there. However I won't put them with him because of the size difference. He just tries to hump them and completely engulfs them, which just isn't fair on them.

Back