• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orlaith-23/8/06- PASSED AWAY AT O430HRS..PM RESULT.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The Major will be seeing Christabel this morning. We dont know what today will hold because of

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=28232

Orlaith has been on Penicillin Injections for 5 days due to 'Snuffles'
Yesterday she stopped eating her pellet feed and I thought 'Oh no not Enterotoxaemia' :shock: :cry: But she was still eating a bit of Veg and hay and did not have diarrhoea :? On a top to toe examination I managed to feel her molar teeth and the ones on the left of her mouth appear to be very sharp.
So it looks like she will need a GA and Dental today. Not the best news given her respiratory tract problems :( :( Her guts are also sluggish maybe due to mouth pain and reduced food intake. She has had overnight treatment for this.

Please can both of these lovely Bunnies have some RU healing vibes.

Janexo

As I feared Orlaith has molar spurs and must have a GA today :( She is 'high risk' due to her respiratory problems. I really hope my beautiful Orange Rex will be OK......

The Major is back home!! I'll update his story in his thread.

As always I really appreciate being able to 'talk' with you all about my poorly Bunnies. I could not cope without you!!

Janex

Phew!! I have just spoken with Christabel and Orlaith is coming round from her GA. Although her molars had not spurred they were apparently razor sharpe and Christabel cant understand how Orlaith does not have a lacerated tongue. I can collect my lovely orange girlie and her friend Flynn later.

:D :D

Janex

Back