• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

34 of 79

beck

Mama Doe
Needs a name!!

Hi everyone I've not been on here much lately!
My new bunny from the 79 rescued arrived today, he is an absolute sweetie :love:

Your gonna hate me....my digital camera isn't working :evil: :( I'm trying to set my phone up to email pics but is taking ages :? so sorry no pics yet.

We have a few ideas but nothings clicked yet - caramel, toffe, biscuit, crunchie, rolo.... are you picturing his colouring! :lol:

He is settling in well, eating a bit of hay, drinking, stretching out and is getting used to having space!

Will keep you posted and promise piccies as soon as I can :D

Well, he came from Oxford so:

'Don'- as in an 'Oxford Don'

'Inspector Morse'-as Oxford is where the series was set

'Sergeant Lewis'-was Inspector Morse's side-kick

'Colin' or 'Dexter'- the Author of Inspector Morse

.....Sorry, I am a bit of a Morse fan.... :oops: :oops:

Looking forward to seeing some piccies!!

:D :D

Janex

We have number 41!

She is now called Duchess. She is a special lady as her molar roots are growing through her lower jaw and she is probably not long for this world.

We love her to bits already though - she is a feisty little madam too :love: :) .

Nix said:
We have number 41!

She is now called Duchess. She is a special lady as her molar roots are growing through her lower jaw and she is probably not long for this world.

We love her to bits already though - she is a feisty little madam too :love: :) .

These buns have been through so much, At least Duchess will know love and care for however long she has. Hope she does ok!

I'm a Morse fan myself Jane! I think I need to see how his personality is tomorrow, he is already quite inquisitive just letting him settle in tonight it must be very strange for him.

I had a rabbit called Miss Marple, cos she was So nosey and in to everything. She is at the bridge now. :cry:

Back