• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Four gorgeous boys with no names!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
rexes13.jpg

Mandy's boys are coming to live with me :D :D - has anyone got some original ideas for names for them? I'd like to unite them with a common theme but the best, or rather worst, I came up with was Storm, Thunder, Lightening and Blizzard :oops: :oops: I think X men took over there somewhat.... :lol: :lol:

Funny you should mention X-men, I named a piggie Gambit today :lol:

Those 4 are beautiful 8)

Sorry can't help with names, I have enough trouble naming my own new arrivals.

I always like naming animals after other animals...hence why I have a cat called Worm! :lol:

Like Kay's suggestion, or you could just continue calling them 'the boys' :lol:

I think that will be the collective but on an individual basis I'm kind of wondering how I'm going to tell them apart anyway :lol: :lol:

I do like Kays suggestion! I don't watch Lost so is there another character with a good name as I already have a Charlie?

chloaster said:
I do like Kays suggestion! I don't watch Lost so is there another character with a good name as I already have a Charlie?

Locke - would be good for a bunny that is quite independent and likes to explore!

chloaster said:

Mr Eko, Bernard, Jin, Locke

Kathryn xx

chloaster said:

Sayid, Walt

Kathryn xx

ps as you've probably noticed I'm a big Lost fan, especially of Sawyer :love:

If you want to consider characters:

Jack - strong, caring, action man, well behaved
Sawyer - a rebel, (gorgeous but all your buns are!), devious, funny
Hurley - the comedian, likes his food
Locke - the explorer, independent, a man on his own
Walt - the youngest, mysterious, magical
Mr Eko - big, strong, silent
Jin - silent, intense
Sayid - another gorgeous, dark, strong silent type

Got to go now, Lost is on E4 in 5 mins :lol:

Wow!! You are a fan!! :lol: I like your suggestions though, will have to see what characters they have and go from there.

no probs, it is eh, before I got the boys I googled "rabbit names" for ideas and tht was the best 1 tht I found :D

Back