• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found stray!

**Bonnie**

Mama Doe
My friend called me this morning as there was a rabbit outside her flat in Ewell, Surrey huddled in a ball and shivering in the rain - we caught it and i have taken her home, she is a white lionhead cross and is adorable.

Bobtails is full capacity and my friend will call ARC tomorrow (i can't as starting new job)

we are going to put signs up and contact local vets to see if the owners come forward. I cannot keep her but if anyone in Surrey (im in Surbiton) can foster or adopt this lovely lady please let me know.

Unfortunately the hutch i have is too small for her so would like to rehome her ASAP or get her to ARC.

Thanks

Bonnie

Are you sure Maddy - she is absolutely gorg!

Bunnylove, I am going to see if ARC can take her if not I will give you a ring.

I feel really bad, she has been out in the fold up run all day, she looks settled and happy, but the hutch i have is only 4 foot :cry: atleast she's safe i suppose but i feel sooo guilty.

I'll put her in the run for an hour before work and then from 7-11pm she will be in the run, the hutch is too small for her so hope to rehome/take to rescue ASAP!

I called her Lavender as she was nibbling lavender (which i thought was poisonous!)

She is in very good health - someone might really be missing her :cry:

Lavender

Don't worry aobout the Lavender - people eat it in ice-creams and yogurts. She may smell very nice now.

Back