• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fox??

anamaria

Warren Scout
i went to put Alfie and Charlie out in the run on the grass this morning and neither of them would let me pick them up, they just his in the corners or ran away. its not really unusual for them to mess me about but today they seemed more scared than usual and alfie was going around thumping at me, which hes never done before i've only seen him do it to charlie a few times. i didn't want to upset them anymore so left them in the hutch with the run on the front.
i havent seen either of them out in the run and charlie hasnt come out to say hello like normal. and i was just out with them and charlie seems very jumpy which is very unusual. :( do you think there could have been a fox around last night or something which has scared them this much?? :(

Yes, it is very likely that there was a Fox about.
Are your Bunnies eating and pooping OK?
It is very important to monitor this as fear causes stress which in turn can effect the function of a Buns GI tract.
I would also do a thorough check of the Fox proofing of you Bunny's accomodation and ensure that their hutch is covered over at night.

Janex

Back