• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argos bargins!

bluebunny said:
They have those cat beds,suitable for bunnies reduced to £3.49
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8704968.htm

JANE! QUICK! It's Barbara's twin :lol: :lol:

6be7de15.jpg

Can I just warn you about the tunnel. I can remember that someone had a problem with one of those. I think its the same one.

Someones rabbit or piggie got trapped between the two layers and suffocated.

Just thought i would warn you as I don't want this happening to others.

Justine xx

Justine said:
Can I just warn you about the tunnel. I can remember that someone had a problem with one of those. I think its the same one.

Justine xx

Thanks Justine, I've actually ordered it for my cat...but would have given it to the bunns if she wasn't interested.

Justine said:

Justine xx

Yes, I remember that too :cry: :cry:

SarahP said:
Help, I'm in a parallel universe!!! :shock: :cry: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Are you sitting comfortably cos I am going to tell you a story....

Once upon a time there was a Bunny called Nomad. He was advertised on RR and seen by an RU member (Rainbow) She rescued Nomad from grim circumstances :( but was not able to keep him as he upset her two bonded Bunnies Storm and Gypsy. They began to fight with each other :shock: :shock:
So AlisonA stepped in to save the day, offering Nomad a Foster home :D Whilst with AlisonA Nomad devoloped a liking for Alison's cat's bed. He fell in love with it and groomed it :love: Alison thought the cat-bed needed a name and decided that 'BARBARA' fitted the Bill.
Nomad eventually came to live with me after Alison had got all his health issues addressed and his 'plums' seen to :oops: :oops:
Of course Nomad could not contemplate moving without taking Barbara so 'she' came here too..... :oops: :roll:

Welcome to the ASYLUM!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

Back