• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

large run - where to find one?

crazy eddie

Young Bun
hello
I want to get a new large run, but I am having trouble finding one.
I want one that can fit a hutch in or does anyone no a large house to put in the run? (eddie is a house rabbit so does not have to have a hutch)
I lot of the runs I have seen are very low and small.

So does anyone no any good places to get a good run thats not over priced?

Thank u

Your best bet would probably be finding somebody to build you one because then you can choose the size, if it has a sheltered area in it etc. It might be worth looking on ebay aswell as they sometimes have good runs for sale. :thumb:

Hi - the best ones I have seen on here are made by a rescue centre and delivered - Bubbles has one - I think they are 3 feet high. The only other way is to find somewhere that makes them - there is a shed place in Yardley Hastings that do (or at least used to) runs of various sizes, otherwise there is a garden centre in MK that makes their own.
As for a box - would this be what you are looking for - it doesn't have a bottom on it though.
Image08.jpg

I bought that at the pet shop within Billing Garden Centre.
Here is the link to details of Bubbles' run - plus details of where she got it from.
Doh! Edited to add link.... http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/v...stdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=run&start=15

Do you know anyone that is handy with wood and nails?

I would get one built. Then you get exacly want you want.

look on Bracknell Rabbit Rescue, not Greenfields, the other one. I bought a run from them and its magnificent. Its 8 by 5, 3+ high, with a lid and a door. It folds down for transportation or they will deliver. If you go on their website, you can see the run.

thank u for your advice I will look into them.
My last run was built by my boyfriend and its falling apart and really heavy (its only 2 months old :lol:)

my OH made ours (theres a pic of it on the photo section), he is an IT manager but had no problems making it.

One half of the run has a latched top and it lifts up so you can get in the run for cleaning and extra cuddles :wink:

Good luck!

Tracey x

Back