• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Suki (Photos added)

raven_guest

Mama Doe
This is my new rex baby! She is 8 weeks and the tiniest thing! (esp when I'm used to Giants!) The photos just don't show how small she is! But she is soooooooo soft! I decided to call her Suki, it's Japanese for tones of things including elegant and loved! And she is both!

MVC-924S.jpg

The toy guinea pig is about 4 inches long and she's nearly the same size!

MVC-923S.jpg

MVC-933S.jpg

MVC-932S.jpg

MVC-926S.jpg

MVC-925S.jpg

I've already got her well trained, she's only peeing on my bf's side of the bed mwahahaha!

Little is an understatement! And because she's black I keep thinking I've lost her as she hides so well in the shadows! She a bit sad as I think she misses her sister so she has my favourite soft bunny in with her (don't think I'll be wanting it back lol)

raven_guest said:
I've already got her well trained, she's only peeing on my bf's side of the bed mwahahaha!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She is absolutely beautiful!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

aawww shes adorable! Love the ears! and what a lovely name :D :D Will she be getting a boyfriend to keep her company? :wink:

Hmmmm....I will have to work on that! My dad heard about someone who was going to kill her and her brothers and sisters and dad saw her and.......here she is. He said the rest were rehomed too! Which is good! I was told NO MORE RABBITS, DON'T ASK FOR ANYMORE RABBITS, DON'T EVEN LOOK AT RABBITS! Lol. So we shall have to see if I can find a way to ask for a friend for her without actually asking!
The saddest thing in the world is when Gorgeous goes over to her when she's in the run, he's an Angora and quite a small rabbit, but she looks extra tiny next to him!

raven_guest said:
Hmmmm....I will have to work on that! My dad heard about someone who was going to kill her and her brothers and sisters and dad saw her and.......here she is. He said the rest were rehomed too! Which is good! I was told NO MORE RABBITS, DON'T ASK FOR ANYMORE RABBITS, DON'T EVEN LOOK AT RABBITS! Lol. So we shall have to see if I can find a way to ask for a friend for her without actually asking!
The saddest thing in the world is when Gorgeous goes over to her when she's in the run, he's an Angora and quite a small rabbit, but she looks extra tiny next to him!

Are any of your current bunnies looking for a girlfriend then? :wink: What about the little angora if they appear to like each other already :wink: :D

She is beautiful.

My old neighbour had a cat called Suki. She was a very naughty cat - always getting into places she wasn't supposed to be. :lol:

Gorgeous loves her and she loves him, but if he gets close to the bars, she pegs it lol! I hate the weather being like this, they can't go out! She's in a 6ft long hutch and looks completely lost in it! She has a stuffed toy and a guinea pig house (she's that small!) and just looks as if to say 'What do you want me to do with those!'

Update; My dad's friend's friend (confusing) is giving up breeding mini rexs! so I may be able to have one of his older bucks! Yay! Have to keep pleading..... From what I've heard he has a podgey little mini rex that looks just like a nethie but with a rex coat who is the sweetest so and so (but no use for showing (I couldn't care less)) so I may have to go and have a look and sneak him into my bag!

I'm not sure if she's a mini or a standard! The person I got her from just said rex, but she is so small! But she is only 8 weeks so it could go either way lol!

Back