• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is your favourite thing.....

sharond

Warren Scout
I'd be interested to know wht your bunnies do that never fails to make you go AHHHH.
I just love it when George flops and sleeps.
Don't know why but it never fails to amuse me, and I have to take yet another photo.
George is my first bun, and I don't know why but I didn't realise rabbits slept like this, and i just love it.
He's a very chilled out bun, so nothing seems to wake him when he's out for the count. :lol:
root_003.jpg

clothes_021.jpg

I love it when mine flop too, and I love it when Radar stands up, with his front paws crossed and ear up:

Radarbun1.jpg

I love it when mine stands on their back legs too :love: The first time i saw one of my bunnies flopped out i freaked :shock: I thought he was dead :oops: :oops:

I don't think they're really supposed to do it, so it's a great compliment to us that they feel relaxed and safe enough to collapse!

I love to see Squidgy cleaning his ears - he tries and tries to catch them, but they're just too short :D
Ruby does huge binky combinations and I love that.
Bobby does a flop a bit like George.
Salt and Pepper both stand up on their back legs and beg for food. Gorgeous!

Have to agree with you sharond, when sophie and Rudy flop, it's just too cute!!!!

DSCF0185.jpg

DSCF0174.jpg

DSCF0127.jpg

And when Rudy sits upright, he looks so pretty!!!!!

DSCF0102.jpg

I love it when Daisy stands on her back legs with her head up... she's all little bunny mouth and twitchy nose, it is sooo cute!

I love it when she flops out though she doesn't do it often and the smallest sound wakes her up! And I love the little orange bit of fur behind her ears :lol: .

Fidget looks cute all the time, she's so small and has such a pretty face :love:. I love it when she cleans herself though, when she gets hold of her ears...awww!

Dougal looks so cute when he's cleaning his ears.
You can see the determined look on his face " I will get this ear, I will get this ear" :lol:

i love it when Thumper melts when im stroking him ...
i love it when flopsy licks me when i stroke her ...
i love it when blue rolls on his back like a dog...
i love it when Hope follows me round begging for a nose rub

and i love it when Nemo puts his cutie ikkle paws on my knee or my arm and reaches his cutie little face up for a nose rub

I love it when mine stretch out and yawn... so cute! :love: And when they're washing... and I love it when Jasp licks me :love:
Ohh... and when they flop :love: :love:

I love waking up next to a little bunny nose gently nudging me to see if I'm still alive :lol: :lol: Gypsy is always nudgeing me :D I love it when Storm charges around like a black and white hurricane, all ears and legs everywhere :lol: :lol:

I love Ruby's massive binkies she does when she's excited, she nearly crahses into the walls of her run! :lol: :lol: I love it when Millie hides behind me then pokes her head out under my arm or something, she loves that game! :roll: :lol: :lol:

bunny_burrows said:
I love Ruby's massive binkies she does when she's excited, she nearly crahses into the walls of her run! :lol: :lol: I love it when Millie hides behind me then pokes her head out under my arm or something, she loves that game! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Awwww! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it when Santa peers up at me expectantly, as if I'm always going to give her something to eat. I usually do of course, which makes it even worse . But how could you resist:

a15e0024.jpg

d3ea3a72.jpg

I love the slightly vacant look Egg gets after she has been caught being naughty, and is thinking about her next plan of attack! :lol: She stand perfectly still, but you can see the cogs whirring :)

Back