• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Psychotica

raine

Warren Veteran
This is the new name for TJ. Got back from the house of 79 bunnies today and TJ threw a fit. He latched onto the side of my trousers, little sod. He then ran down the stairs and went for Daniel, who shut himself in the dining room :lol: We had to quickly get out of all the clothes we had been at the house in as he was obviously upset at the smell of all the unneutered males. Currently I am sitting in the study naked with the door shut in case he tries to latch onto me again.

My small bundle of fluff is having a psychotic episode. After I do the bunny run to Leicester tomorrow and all these bunnies have been saved, he will no doubt revert back to normal, but at the moment he is deeply annoyed :lol:

raine said:
This is the new name for TJ. Got back from the house of 79 bunnies today and TJ threw a fit. He latched onto the side of my trousers, little sod. He then ran down the stairs and went for Daniel, who shut himself in the dining room :lol: We had to quickly get out of all the clothes we had been at the house in as he was obviously upset at the smell of all the unneutered males. Currently I am sitting in the study naked with the door shut in case he tries to latch onto me again.

My small bundle of fluff is having a psychotic episode. After I do the bunny run to Leicester tomorrow and all these bunnies have been saved, he will no doubt revert back to normal, but at the moment he is deeply annoyed :lol:

arh porr bunny he must feel fretend that mummy love another bunny, poor lad :lol: :lol: :lol:

and well done for dong such a grand job with them bunnies lorraine, i know how hard its been!

Eve x

raine said:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Bucks :roll: they can be Soooooooo UNREASONABLE :lol: :lol:

Hope you managed to get out of the Study to find some clothes :shock:
Cant be doing a Bunny run in the NUDE today :shock: :lol: :lol:

Janex

raine wrote

Currently I am sitting in the study naked with the door shut in case he tries to latch onto me again.

No web cam then
SMILEYSURPRISE.gif

girlumbrella.gif

No web cam. The collagen has left most of my body in a downward decline :lol: TJ is still current marauding at the top of the stairs sniffing and lunging. I have decided not to go anywhere near him until Monday! We will have to throw his food at him :lol: God bless him.

Back