• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Week one in the big bunny house

woodstock

Mama Doe
Ok - so Tuesday has been here for 1 week now, so I thought i'd give you a little diary.

Day 1: Tuesday meets Egg at RNGP:
212408530_04c9c8206a.jpg

'oooo, who are you?'

Day 3: Tuesday and Egg finally sort out their differences:
214056048_d910c070f1.jpg

After two nights of chasing, Tuesday and Egg finally make peace (phew!)

Day 5: Tuesday and Egg play!
215375604_cb868dcbfc.jpg

mmmmmm.... lettuce!

215376143_02e0ef2ad1.jpg

ooo - what's in here...

215375801_ed7fc225d7.jpg

I think i'll have a lie down!

Day 7: Tuesday and Egg get to play in the whole of the dining room
218461141_b60a996bd9.jpg

Ok, which one of you is sat the wrong way round!

218461142_629bc41848.jpg

Hello big ears!

How cute! I love it when bunny bonding is so successful, it's so nice to have a pair of bunnies to play together and groom each other.
Congratulations!!!! :D :D :D
Nicola x

catswhiskas said:
Awww they look so cute and as you all know I just :love: dutchies xxxxx

:)
It's a bit odd though - Tuesday is a proper dutch (and is 2 years old), Egg is a cross - I think with a Netherland dwarf? (and is 4 years old).

He's almost twice the size though - i weighed them the other day, Egg is 1.6kg and Tuesday is 2.8kg! It makes it looks like Egg is a baby bun! lol :lol: despite Tuesday being a toy boy

She holds her own though ;) (Tuesday has a few nibble marks on his rump from the bonding :? poor bun)

Inimical Me said:
Awwwwwwww! Egg is soooo cute!

Hey - i'm not allowed to have favourites!... but yes she is incredibly cute, but also a cheeky little bun.

She's already got Tuesday trained to play chase with her in the garden (Donut never used to play chase with egg, but she used to play chase with me and Alex)

Back