• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Essex stockists of science selective

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone know any shops in essex which stock Science Selective? Prefrably south essex. I have nearly run out and the shop where I usually get it is closed....aggh! Damn my lack of planning....

Ha ha apart from clipping my bunnies nails tomorrow can I borrow a small amount till I can find some :D Everyone round here stock burgess excel but not science selective!

louise and Gus said:
Ha ha apart from clipping my bunnies nails tomorrow can I borrow a small amount till I can find some :D Everyone round here stock burgess excel but not science selective!

you are more than welcome to buy a 1kg bag, think the 10kg may be to much for your little ones :lol: unless you have somewhere air tight to store it

eVE X

Ah that would be brilliant! At least I know where to come now :D

!kg would be great I think it would take my little ones a long time to chomp through 10kg!

louise and Gus said:

!kg would be great I think it would take my little ones a long time to chomp through 10kg!

:lol: :lol: :lol: i go through three a week :shock:

louise and Gus said:
jeeze thats a lot of pellets...and a lot of poo!

my god with that and all the hay they go through 4 bales a week, the dust me HATE ME! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
louise and Gus said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: i go through three a week :shock:

can you not get allen and page near you? Much cheaper

:lol: :lol:

Give me a call when you know what time we need to be there tomorrow. I'd better get off line, still at work and will get in trouble :oops:

louise and Gus said:
:lol: :lol:

Give me a call when you know what time we need to be there tomorrow. I'd better get off line, still at work and will get in trouble :oops:

wel you could always come early and tame some bunnys for me!lol

louise and Gus said:
Can I play with little penny :D

What time?

you sure can and brenda she like showing people her teeth! :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my i start at 7 am whay time do you wanna start! :lol: :lol: :lol:

louise and Gus said:
7 :shock: on a weekend :shock: :lol: :lol: betwen 9 & 10?

bunnys still need feeding and cleaning on weekends and xmas day :lol: :lol:

that time is cool thanks hun!

If I need a small bag I get it from Wyevales or smaller independent pet shops etc, if I need a sack I get the vets to order it in for me - there's a bigger mark up but it's still less than a sack plus postage.

Essex stockists opf science selective

HI :) Not sure where abouts in Essex you are based BUT you could try St.lawrence Farm :) it's in Nazeing (not far from Harlow) they have science selective plus they stock all types of bedding :) & very good quality hay & straw at competative prices also A & P pellets & several types of dried grass :) the owner is James moncur if you want anything that he has not got in stock then he will order it in for you :) hope this is helpful for you :)

Back