• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mandy I would (fox)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
put some bolts/ padlockeds on the run attach to the shed, secrure the run down with a lot of tent pegs, put lots of heavy stuff over the run. Lock off the cat flap at night and put something like a peice of wood that can be bolted/ padlocked on over the flap at night and undone in the day.

I was replying to your post then it went :lol:

thank you :oops:

I decided it just wasn't a good idea to use it at all so removed the post :oops:

Until I saw the fox last week i had been putting my fosters in it during the day with 4 garden chairs, a door, plant pot, bricks etc on/around it, but since I saw him I've been too worried even to do that :(

Awwwww I get foxes in my garden, I didn't know I did, but the neighbours told me :oops: . I think a lot of people do, you were very unlucky, It's a shame that happened to you, but it is such a lovely run and shed it would be even more of a shame to never use it again. :D

Aw, thank you, i just feel sick when I think of what happened to Esmerelda and Hann :(

i have thought long term I will build a walk in run which is permantely fixed to the playhouse- mesh under the grass and mesh trenches etc. plus locked in at night, but that will be quite a big job and will take a while so will leave it empty for now I think.

Back