PDA

View Full Version : Mandy I would (fox)

SOAD
18-08-2006, 10:05 AM
put some bolts/ padlockeds on the run attach to the shed, secrure the run down with a lot of tent pegs, put lots of heavy stuff over the run. Lock off the cat flap at night and put something like a peice of wood that can be bolted/ padlocked on over the flap at night and undone in the day.

I was replying to your post then it went :lol:

Azraelm
18-08-2006, 10:21 AM
thank you :oops:

I decided it just wasn't a good idea to use it at all so removed the post :oops:

Until I saw the fox last week i had been putting my fosters in it during the day with 4 garden chairs, a door, plant pot, bricks etc on/around it, but since I saw him I've been too worried even to do that :(

SOAD
18-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Awwwww I get foxes in my garden, I didn't know I did, but the neighbours told me :oops: . I think a lot of people do, you were very unlucky, It's a shame that happened to you, but it is such a lovely run and shed it would be even more of a shame to never use it again. :D

Azraelm
18-08-2006, 10:45 AM
Aw, thank you, i just feel sick when I think of what happened to Esmerelda and Hann :(

i have thought long term I will build a walk in run which is permantely fixed to the playhouse- mesh under the grass and mesh trenches etc. plus locked in at night, but that will be quite a big job and will take a while so will leave it empty for now I think.