• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free ad buns

This is quite urgent, it's in Arden where ever that is :oops: :lol:

3 rabbits need a good home.these rabbits are not hutch rabbits they run around the garden &put in at night,all accessories and food inclued.no money wanted just a loving home1male who has been to the vet!2 females

Oooh dear :eek:

Thats only 3 miles from me!

Have just e-mailed the advertiser so will let you know what she says. They'll have to go straight to Kirkby though I think, as BF will kill me if I take on any more- have 5 foster bunns and 1 piggy at the mo.

Have asked lots of questions!

Really omg Kay that would be great :D shall I do a transport request on the in need section. :D

That would be good. Am afraid I won't be able to help with transport as bf is getting a bit annoyed with having to taxi me around for rabbits :oops:

Perhaps I could look after them in the meantime though? Sure I can squeeze them in with the wonder that is Argos storage cubes :lol:

mandy said:
That would be good. Am afraid I won't be able to help with transport as bf is getting a bit annoyed with having to taxi me around for rabbits :oops:

Perhaps I could look after them in the meantime though? Sure I can squeeze them in with the wonder that is Argos storage cubes :lol:

OMG that would be cool, I'll do a request now. Can't believe they're not dead to be honest.

SOAD said:
mandy said:

OMG that would be cool, I'll do a request now. Can't believe they're not dead to be honest.

i know :( :(
I expect they are quite wild if they are used to being out all day. The ad only had an e-mail contact so will have to wait for her to get back to me.

If somebody is going to go and collect them then I want the vets name and address off the people so I can get their medical history and also can they find out if they are Myxi vaccinated Please :D

kayj said:
If somebody is going to go and collect them then I want the vets name and address off the people so I can get their medical history and also can they find out if they are Myxi vaccinated Please :D

I asked if they are vaccinated so hopefully she'll let me know soon.
Made sure i got vets details from last free ads bunns I picked up :thumb:

If Mandy can hang onto them until I pick Audrey up in a few weeks I could pick them all up then and meet Kay at Travelodge - Woolley Edge M1 Service Area (MOTO) with these three if that’s any good.

Louise

Thanks Louise but that might be a bit too long to give them adequate space in terms of excercise really.

Am also away with work for 5 days from 3rd September and bf will be less than happy if i leave him with that many to look after.

Back