• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry

Dobbin

Mama Doe
I just wanted to say sorry i have not been around much OH and i have been working flat on his new luxury accomadation!! IT is very nearly done - as you can see from photos - his run will be going on the paving slabs - as you can see there is a big storage box in there and laminate flooring - different tiles for different areas!! A gate just inside the door so when we are at home the door can be open with the gate across - so he cant get out!! There is still a bit more to do - but it is taking shape - what do people think???!!!

Sue
xx

DSCN1410.jpg

DSCN1445.jpg

Here he is enjoying some carrot top in his temporary home!!

DSCN1433.jpg

It is looking really good, when you have finnished I'm sure there are lots of people wishing to borrow you

That looks fantastic, well done.

Just a tip, I've used the same kind of tiles on candy and dobbs pad and found the buns love nothing better than weeing in the corner which started to lift the tiles :shock: :shock: :shock: , so I put one (well 4) of those bath sealent strips round the edge so stop it getting underneath and made cleaning it a bit easier.

Ooooo it looks fab. You will have to tell me how you done the mesh door as I want to do one of those for my playhouse too. Well done though - looks brill.

Shiv

What a fab place for Dobbin. Also, he really is so cute, and what a beautiful colour grey... he looks like a real little character :)

Back