• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do buns......

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
.....always chew your most precious or most expensive possesions :roll: :roll:

Zion is pretty good with not chewing but tonight he seems to have a bee in his bonnet and decided to almost chew a massive whole in my favourite leather Caterpillar boots! Only almost because I stopped him whilst he was tucking in :evil: :evil: :roll: :roll:

Little blighter!!!!

lol choco decided to re-design some skirting board once in the cats play room........ she also tried to chew a wooden cat i have in the lounge, i swear she would have had its tail off

Marlon believes it's his duty to test everything for edibility.
His definition of edible seems to be different to our human one though...

ooo naughty naughty Zion :no: , bad boy :lol: , Hmmmm, Harley seems 2 hav a taste 4 denim - a couple of times now Ive gone and sat in run with thm, and he'll nip my jeans, was givin him a tellin of 4 bitin, then realised didnt do it if had trousers on tht werent denim, and a cpl of times had denim jacket on he'd nip my arm, so its the denim not tht hes a biter :D

My two started off on wires (phone, tv cable, lamp) and the carpet and have now moved on to doors, d'oh!! :? :lol:
Nicola x

ps-o/h also has a hole in the leg of his fav jeans due to our hamster Angus (who is now at the bridge :( ) taking a nibble on them :lol:

Max too, he's partial to zips and has destroyed my suitcase under the bed and since claimed it as his own :lol:

Back