PDA

View Full Version : Why do buns......

ShivyRex
17-08-2006, 08:56 PM
.....always chew your most precious or most expensive possesions :roll: :roll:

Zion is pretty good with not chewing but tonight he seems to have a bee in his bonnet and decided to almost chew a massive whole in my favourite leather Caterpillar boots! Only almost because I stopped him whilst he was tucking in :evil: :evil: :roll: :roll:

Little blighter!!!!

cazza
17-08-2006, 09:19 PM
lol choco decided to re-design some skirting board once in the cats play room........ she also tried to chew a wooden cat i have in the lounge, i swear she would have had its tail off

the happy bee
17-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Marlon believes it's his duty to test everything for edibility.
His definition of edible seems to be different to our human one though...

lucyj
18-08-2006, 02:36 AM
ooo naughty naughty Zion :no: , bad boy :lol: , Hmmmm, Harley seems 2 hav a taste 4 denim - a couple of times now Ive gone and sat in run with thm, and he'll nip my jeans, was givin him a tellin of 4 bitin, then realised didnt do it if had trousers on tht werent denim, and a cpl of times had denim jacket on he'd nip my arm, so its the denim not tht hes a biter :D

Nicola C
18-08-2006, 06:33 AM
My two started off on wires (phone, tv cable, lamp) and the carpet and have now moved on to doors, d'oh!! :? :lol:
Nicola x

ps-o/h also has a hole in the leg of his fav jeans due to our hamster Angus (who is now at the bridge :( ) taking a nibble on them :lol:

bunnymadhouse
18-08-2006, 06:40 AM
blueberry muffin is partial to zips and jeans :? :roll:

naughty buns ....dont know why they do it :roll:

chloaster
18-08-2006, 04:00 PM
Max too, he's partial to zips and has destroyed my suitcase under the bed and since claimed it as his own :lol: