• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vets

cazza

Mama Doe
i once took my bun to an emergency vets who are local. Today i got a letter they are offering free rabbit checks, providing advice, clipping nails for free and giving out a free rabbit pack......

we dont use this vets as a rule but might go to see how clued up they are and if they seem better than my current vet. the night i took choco to the emergency vet he was great and fell in love with her as he didnt get many rex's going in.

caz

when I took Florence in to the vets they all said what a beautiful girl she was, as like the vet you mentioned they didn`t see many Rex`s either.

I have really fallen for the Rex breed, Florence was such a character and such a cuddly girl, miss her so much :cry: :cry:

aww florence loos lovely in that pic. it is so hard i still miss my boy and he passed away 18mth ago. Rex's have such charachter. i remember ages ago i asked a breeder where i could buy a rex as my rex boy had passed away. he just looked at me and told me i was mad if i wanted rex as pets they were not pets............i nearly slapped him!

bunnies said:
when I took Florence in to the vets they all said what a beautiful girl she was, as like the vet you mentioned they didn`t see many Rex`s either.

I have really fallen for the Rex breed, Florence was such a character and such a cuddly girl, miss her so much :cry: :cry:

If you ever felt able to consider offering a home to another Rex Doe I know of a Castor Rex in desperate need of a loving family.
She has spent her entire life in the dark at the back of a shed :cry:

No pressure, she is now being cared for in a lovely Foster Home.
But do PM me if you ever feel you could help this Bunny

Janex

Back