• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My vet's pregnant

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
My worst nightmare...I know I should be really happy for her, and I am of course, but I'm absolutely gutted really!! I've built up such a good relationship with her now but in a few months she'll be off :cry:

It's a shame when that happens, I know we are all pleased for the person, but you just get used to someone then they leave. Perhaps she will return after the baby?? Hope you get a good replacement.
x

there is definatelt something in the water or the waether have you seen all the weather girl and news reports lately :shock: all up the duff!

I've been assured that she's definitely a career girl and will be back! I did feel a bit bad because my initial reaction when they told me was 'oh noooooooooooooo' and not 'ooooh wow how wonderful' :oops:

Don't blame you - I'd have been the same! Especially as I don't understand this having sprogs lark! :lol:

Back