• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Isnt love sweet!

Vicki

Alpha Buck
Here are a few piccies i took today of Harvey and Lola, ignore the date! Dont know why thats gone wrong! They are always together now, Lola is still a bit shy, but when she sees Harvey being so confident and getting fuss, she's soon there too! He can some times be a bit cocky as he knows she is shy! He is still very much incharge, but i do see him grooming her aswell, just more often than not, its usually her grooming him!

100_1717.jpg

100_1722.jpg

100_1721.jpg

100_1723.jpg

100_1726.jpg

100_1729.jpg

100_1735.jpg

arh vicki i am so please :D :D they are getting even closer! and she is keeping up with his demands. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

can i please use one of your gorgeous piccys for my sucesses pages please hun!??

awwwwwwwwww such cuties....... My 2 have that exact tunnel they go mad in it, chasing each other in one end and out the other!!! :roll:

Course you can use the piccies eve! She is used to his demanding ways now, bless her, but he does groom her more now aswell. He lets her use the bowl at the same time as him, so he is better with her! I really notice the amount of hay i get through aswell, i give them both loads in the morning by about 8 o clock its all gone, so i top them up and she sits munching through it! He does get very excited, and wants her to play along, but shes too busy eating! The other night he did a huge binky, and did a complete 360 spin in the air! Was great to see, then he spent ages racing up and down in the hutch! She sat and watched in shock! :lol:

Vicki said:
Course you can use the piccies eve! She is used to his demanding ways now, bless her, but he does groom her more now aswell. He lets her use the bowl at the same time as him, so he is better with her! I really notice the amount of hay i get through aswell, i give them both loads in the morning by about 8 o clock its all gone, so i top them up and she sits munching through it! He does get very excited, and wants her to play along, but shes too busy eating! The other night he did a huge binky, and did a complete 360 spin in the air! Was great to see, then he spent ages racing up and down in the hutch! She sat and watched in shock! :lol:

lol i know is is a complete hay monster :D :D considering she had been offered it before coming here :cry: :cry:

they make such a cute couple dont they! :love: :love: :love:

i had someone come see her sister and her partner (the scaredy rex) today and they have fallen in love with them :shock: sohopefully they will get a great home to soon
Eve x

Hay monster is putting it lightly! :lol: :lol: Bless her, i dont care she can have all the hay she wants. Who was her sister? Pudding? I hope they get rehomed, would be so nice to see them go to a good home. :)

Vicki said:
Hay monster is putting it lightly! :lol: :lol: Bless her, i dont care she can have all the hay she wants. Who was her sister? Pudding? I hope they get rehomed, would be so nice to see them go to a good home. :)

no her sister was honey

Thanks for all your lovely replies! Its already gone to their heads! They told me their thinking of getting an agent soon and doing some modelling work! :lol: :lol:

Back