• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my piggies and soon to follow other furries

Cavyslave

Alpha Buck
Dont laugh I know its very basic and has a lot to be done to it yet...but have been playing at doing my own little website. :oops: :D

I am not very good...so be kind :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://cavycrazydeb.tripod.com/

The bunnies, chins and lots of other pigs to be added yet...so watch this space.!!!

Deb x

Wow, what beautiful piggies :love:

I've just got my first piggy and I love him! So much character and love those squeaks. If I dare feed bun first he's so vocal, I didn't know piggies were like this, think he's the first of a few!

Maybe once your furries are on the website, you could put piccies of their accommodation and play areas, I can't be the only one who is obsessed with making their homes better and I like looking at piccies for inspiration.

Well done on your site, I wouldn't know where to start, haven't mastered getting photos on this yet!

Kathryn xx

sgprescue said:
Deb, just to let you know I am coming to pignap Ginger :twisted:

aww no....not my satin piggie :D .

Shes gorgeous Cheryl...the pics a bit old now i need to get new ones...shes gone all white round her nose now!! looks so cute. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, they are all gorgeous!!

How many do you have in total? I'd love to see their accomodation too please as I've got one male pig at the mo.

You found Crunchie a textel girlfriend? They are lovely

They are beautiful pictures, and you piggies are all gorgeous :love:

I love guinea pigs i had a group of 4 girls but i recently adopted Bumble from Jill to join them and then shortly after adopting her i also adopted Basil and Parsley from her as well ( well i couldn't leave them behind!! :wink: ) so i now have 7.

Back