• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have to go to The Vets Tomorrow..U/D INJECTIONS!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
....cos despite 14 days on Septrin I still have a snotty nose :roll:

MiscPics112.jpg

Love'n' Snuggles

Orlaith
xx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Poor baby! At least she has a very bunny savvy mummy to look after her! (And a great bunny savvy vet) She's beautiful! What vet will you be going to....I'm planning a napping lol.

Awww poor you. I had to go yesterday for my vHD vacc and it wasn't as bad as I thought, you will be fine!:) Snuggling into mummy is a good idea though, then the vet thinks ur really cute! And Mummy thought vet was really cute too!!! :lol:

Love Amy
DSCF1001.jpg

Well I now have to have daily injections of Penicillin to try to clear up my snot :roll:

Honestly, I feel perfectly well so really cant see what all the fuss is about.... :? :?

Love and Snuggles

Orlaith
xxxx

Hello Orlaith, well you're quite an attractive looking bunny I suppose, although not quite as beautiful as me of course. I'm sure you'll feel much more comfortable once you've had some of those penny-silly injections, they have made me much better, mummy says she hasn't heard me sneeze once since I've had those. Hope your nose clears up very soon.

Love Santa xx

Santa said:
Hello Orlaith, well you're quite an attractive looking bunny I suppose, although not quite as beautiful as me of course. I'm sure you'll feel much more comfortable once you've had some of those penny-silly injections, they have made me much better, mummy says she hasn't heard me sneeze once since I've had those. Hope your nose clears up very soon.

Love Santa xx

Thanks Santa. These two- foots seem obsessed with sticking needles in us Buns :shock: :roll:
I'm quite happy to have a snotty nose but 'she who must be obeyed' :roll: says it could make me very poorly if it went down into my lungs.
Oh well, I guess she knows what she's on about :? :?

Janex

Back