• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tia, beautiful foster bun from honeybunny's

Estelle

Wise Old Thumper
This is Tia, my new foster bunny that i'm looking after for Jill at Honeybunnys.

Tia8.jpg

Tia5.jpg

As you can see she is a little on the large side! :oops: :lol: She weighs a whopping 3.7kg at the moment but is on a strict diet of hay hay hay and more hay with a treat ball of SS and small portion of veg a day. She needs to loose weight so she can be spayed and find herself a lovely husbun! :wink: :lol: She also wants to get in shape so she can become a BIB and go on some exciting missions! :D

She gave me a fright yesterday when she decided to make herself a fur lined nest :shock: but fingers crossed its only a phantom pregnancy as she has told me her virtue is still intact! :oops: :lol:

She's very friendly, easy to handle (if you can manage the weight!) and loves lots of fuss. She is currently settling into her dog crate full of toys and having a gentle explore round! :D

No more fur :D She's not grumpy today either! Poor love must have been feeling hormonal yesterday! :?

lynda_m said:
She looks like an un-rex version of Benji :shock:

Lovely little girly though :D

I thought that too! Definitely nothing little about her though, she's a barrel! :lol:

well done with her diet Estelle :D Has Suzanne contacted you about her..she may have a mother who would like to adopt her! :D :lol:

Estelle she looks so gorgeous :D will have to get her booked in for speying soon......does your Mum like the look of her Suzanne?! :D

Awwww she's gorgeous, I think u can see the weight loss 2 - didn't notice she had a dew lap before newer pics, but that's maybe cuz the rest of her matched (sorry tia!).

Any news on if she's homed or not? :D

Back