• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sharond

kayjay

Warren Veteran
How's George? Feel involved with him since he and pippa had their ops done on the same day! Hope he's ok

Kathryn xx

Awww Thank you Kathyn :D George is doing great. he started eating and munching hay last night and this morning he has eaten fine and is pooping like a trooper :wink: so no worries. He is back to jumping up onto chairs and things, so obviously he is not in pain.
He just has to go for a quick check tomorrow morning as a follow up appointment.

What about Pippa, how's she doing? I hope she has started to make a full recovery too.

Sharon x

Glad George is doing well. Next time, I'll have a boy! Like us, I think the girlys have it worse than the boys. She's been very quiet today, not obviously in pain but hasn't moved much. I've got her eating grated carrot and cucumber and I've seen her nibbling hay. And she's just done some poops so I hope she's getting back towards normal. She seems to be perking up a bit now, was worried this morning tho. Even my OH rang from work as he was worried when he saw her, and he's not that in to animals (he reckons :wink: ), so she must have looked badly. Hopefully by tomorrow things will be improving.

Oh I'm so glad to hear that at least she's started eating and pooing. Bless her. Poor little mite, you're right the males definiitely seem to get the better deal.
I really hope that you see a marked improvement tomorrow. Please let me know.

Sharon x

Back