• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Truly is .......

Jaypot

Mama Doe
A boy :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is what we saw last night when he was in the kitchen - he had a wander around and then flopped on the floor - and these appeared :shock:

bollocks001.jpg

So Truly is now called Jasper - well, you can't have a boy called Truly Scrumptious now can you? :lol: :lol: :lol: [/img]

Jaypot said:
A boy :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is what we saw last night when he was in the kitchen - he had a wander around and then flopped on the floor - and these appeared :shock:

bollocks001.jpg

So Truly is now called Jasper - well, you can't have a boy called Truly Scrumptious now can you? :lol: :lol: :lol: [/img]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG Jay Truly certainly is a Boy, no questioning that from the photo :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
Truly Scrumptious Jasper has certainly made himself at home with you, he is beautiful :D :D :D
Love Adele , David and all the bunnies

:shock: :shock:

Oh My they are a fine set of PLUMS :oops: :lol:

He obviously felt safe enough now he is with you to 'let it all hang out'....so to speak :oops:

Janex

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: He and his 'bits' are gorgeous :shock: :lol:

He looks so at home, well done!!

Jack's-Jane said:

He obviously felt safe enough now he is with you to 'let it all hang out'....so to speak :oops:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, definintely a strapping young man!

Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless him :lol: :lol:

awwwwww how embarrassing for him are they still there or are they now carefully chopped off? :shock:

wow his feet are huge!

Ooooh that's twice that's happened to you this year isn't it Jay!

How is his leg doing now? He certainly looks relaxed and happy!

Back