• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant Bunnie Pics Wanted

Here is my darling boy Lancelot; he died last Saturday very unexpectedly at just 1 year old. He was a Continental Giant x French Lop.

Lancelot_0106_2.jpg

And this was Apollo, my British Giant... he too is at the Bridge

Apollo1_0904.JPG

And here is my French Lop Dakota. She still looks a little scruffy in this picture taken three weeks ago. She was in really bad condition when she came into the rescue. She now looks much better, whiter and is happier. I'll have to take new pictures of her... But for now, here's the last one I have of her three weeks ago...

Dakota260706r.jpg

Yes, Lancelot and Apollo were extremely friendly... they loved their cuddles. Dakota is getting there too... I am pretty sure that Dakota has got very bad eye sight and I think she might also be deaf, or at least very hard of hearing... She often doesn't react until she is actually touched, so I have to approach her very carefully so she does not get startled. But she is friendly too, no aggression there at all. She has really come out of her shell considering what she as like when she first came into rescue and even just three weeks ago when I adopted her.

Vera

Apollo used to live with my lionhead Charlie, so size doesn't really matter... :D

Apollo_and_Charlie_0105.jpg

Dakota was due to be bonded with Lancer, but it wasn't meant to be. :cry:

This is my frenchie Bilbo.im attempting to bond her with my nethie Maisy (i finally decided to stick with the orginal name!) :lol:

bilbo9.jpg

bilbo8.jpg

bilbo4.jpg

Jessica our giant french lop is soooo full of personality and love. It does take two of us to look after her - checking a giant bunnies bottom on your own is no easy job!

lyingongrass.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P5200007.jpg

tunnel.jpg

Picture076.jpg

Blueberry muffin .

We think hes a british giant cross.
hes a real cheeky lovable charecter . jumps up like a dog to be picked up and comes when i call him :love:

This is George my French Lop. He is only coming up for 5 months so not too big yet but he's getting there.
He has a wonderful temperament, and very soppy.
maddie_008.jpg

root_003.jpg

clothes_016.jpg

Back