• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else's rabbits..

johannapage

Warren Scout
Dig into them?

Rosie runs around like a mad thing then jumps up on my lap for a cuddle, after a few mins she then starts digging and biting into my jumper, dressing gown etc.

is she being spiteful or what??

Thanks

She spayed? the only one of mine that does it, has just reached 6 months & needs spaying!!! :lol:

No - rabbits like to dig!! You could provide her with a digging box & encourage to use that instead - & a strong "NO" when she does it on you - or a little "scream" - so she knows she's hurt you. She's not doing it to hurt you, just that it's in her nature. Spice used to do it to me, but hasn't since she was spayed - although that might not necessarily stop her!

My bigger bun used to that everytime I picked her up, on my clothes, on the bed, everywhere, but she seems to have totally grown out of it now for some reason. Bless her! She is very affectionate, although she isn't afraid of letting me know when she has had enough. Short regular cuddles I find are best, she doesn't like sitting still for too long :D
Nicola x

Mine dont do it to me but Albert did do it to the vet's tummy today after he had put drops in Alberts eye... :? The vet was rather pleased and hoped that Albert would continue if he turned round...he wants Albert to come back everyday now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rudy likes to dig soft things like slippers and sometimes back of my leg. Dont know why he does it but its never in an aggresive manner

Back