• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

they are huge

squeels

Young Bun
only 13 weeks old and they are huge
love em to bits

DSCF2633.jpg

DSCF2636.jpg

DSCF2637.jpg

the bottom photo show's angel who had a bit of a scrap with princess (daughter named them) she's healing well and isn't bothered my it

Whats your set up for housing giants, are they in a shed? I guess you need a lot of space for them. My French lops are in my kitchen which gives them a lot of space. They would be too big for any hutch. By the way, they are lovely.

wow they're gorgeous, looks like they'll be needing a higher run soon or else they'll be turning into lops :shock: :lol:

That ain't nothing yet! They'll be bigger than your daughter! (Maybe not lol) but you think they've stopped growing and then they get a spurt!

this is their hutch, they normally have the run of the gargen but i was trying to clean them out and they were getting under foot so i put them in the little run for a bit
DSCF2523.jpg

Back