• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My birthday cake

sgprescue

Mama Doe
This is the cake my friend Liz made me for my birthday. It is a gorgeous fruit cake iced with bunny decoration :D

DSCN3462Correction.jpg

DSCN3463.jpg

bunnygran said:
Thats fantastic looks much too good to eat. :lol:

No cake is too good to eat :wink:

Your friend is very clever, I made my son a Spot the Dog cake a few years ago and the only thing recognisable on this yellow blob was a black spot!

I couldn't eat it! I'd just sit admiring it all day! My dad's a chef so I always got really artistic cakes that were too nice to eat! Thomas the Tank when I was four, a teddy bears picnic, all sorts! My brother got a thunderbird 2 one and got upset when they had to cut it up!

I'm with Kayjay - no cake is too good to eat! :lol: It is really fantastic! How talented is your friend!? So pleased you got photos of it - I had a fantastic cake made for my birthday one year, but no one thought to get a picture :(

Looks great - you could always varnish the bunny which would let you keep that for a while.
Happy Birthday Cheryl

oooh wow what a fab cake!! Think i would just eat the green bit and keep the marzipan bunny.. excellent! :D :D glad you had a good birthday and your dogs didnt eat the card! :lol: :lol:

Back