• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in love .....

kayjay

Warren Veteran
with a bun called Freddie. Having had Pippa spayed today I was just looking at boys on Rabbit Rehome (I know it's too soon but .....) and I saw a gorgeous bun called Freddie. He looks a bit like Jacks Jane's Nomad, so cute. He's in Nottingham, which is where I originate from and I'm down there next week. No, I mustn't, Pippa's not ready, she might not like him.....

I do though :love: :love:

is he already neutered?? Wouldnt be so bad if he was :wink: Worth a look anyways.. maybe if you do want him.. you could always say you will pick him up in a few more weeks or set up a bunnyrun :wink:
I can see why you like him.. he's gorgeous! :D

The problem I have is bonding with Pippa. I don't really have room for 2 seperate buns on a long term basis, I'm converting the shed to house them. Pippa's in an indoor cage at the moment, but my OH's hayfever is really bad right now (in the house not outside!) so she's got to go out :( If Pippa doesn't bond with him, I'd be left with a slight problem! Do rabbits tend to bond with the one you want if you keep trying or is it a case of trying them to see which they'd like?

Back