• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free-add Rabbit for Mandy (He’s BIG!)

anon101

Banned
Picked Harry (already named) up tonight for Mandy.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=28563

A rather stunning French Lop or a very good cross with a large breed. :love: Not ringed. Weighs 6kg.

Children lost interest and the Rabbit had been left in the garage in a small make shift run. Rather dirty, no hay and by the looks of it he has been fed a mix only diet. Looked bored stiff, as there were no toys just shavings, a food bowl and a very green bottle. Doesn’t look like he has had any exercise outside the run as he is overweight and looks a bit weak legged. Needs a good nail trim.

Was given a bag of his mix but it smelt so bad, rancid we chucked it in the bin as soon as we got home. :(

He’s currently thumping away upstairs and it sounds like an earthquake! :lol: Given him the run of a room for the night, some toys and a bowl of dried grass.

DSCN0660.jpg

DSCN0656.jpg

Louise

OMG are you gonna give him up louise??? or have i lost out to this one??

I’m tempted but he will have to go to Mandy for a month or two either way as the pair I would like to bond him with have only been together a short while and I would like them to form a firm relationship before I introduce a new Rabbit. :wink:

Louise

Aw, thank you for picking him up louise. I look forward to meeting him tomorrow!

Up to you and Eve who will have him :wink:

Will have my nail trimmers ready and will put a lid on Max the piggys cage so he can have free run of the room.

Tamsin said:
Are you keeping him Eve or will he go up for rehoming?

tha plan was to pt him with either skye or hermnie, but think i have lost out on this one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back