• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling Nervous

Apache

Mama Doe
I've got to take Alfred back to the rescue on Thursday to try bonding him with another bun, she is a black mini-lop, and is very cute!

I just hope she doesn't look too hard at the top of his head where Emily pulled all his fur out.

He is such a lovely bun, very placid and a joy to be around, I just want him to have a lady friend that doesn't bully him, like Emily did. So feelign a bit nervous in case this doesn't work out either :(

Poor Alfred was still a bit damp last night after his bath, so I let him sleep in the lounge (I slept on the floor there too), he seemed quite happy curled up on the sofa, although I did get woken up at 4am, with him nuzzling my face - bless him!

Jx

Good luck for Thursday and hopefully his new friend is one that goes for personality :D and not looks until his fur grows back :wink: . Judging from his pic in your siggy fur missing couldn't make any difference to his looks he is gorgeous.
I hope he gets a friend to snuggle up to. :D

Thanks everyone, although the rescue has just rang and asked me to wait until Sat as they don't have enough staff in tomorrow :(

Kind of prolonging the agony though....but best of luck for Saturday and I am sure it will all go perfectly :wink:

Thanks - I just want to get it over and done with (although sayign that Emily had been here for 9 days when she attacked him).

I hate the thought of having to leave him there overnight again, I'm very tempted to think if this one doesn't work out he is staying single! But I would like him to have a friend to talk too.

Jx

Back