• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor bunny

OMG those Eglus don't look big enough to house one chicken never mind a family of buns! And she doesn't mind if there's a run with it??!! Hopefully this means she already has a run rather than keeping a bun in it.

Not being funny but most buns love small and dark as it's like the warrens they would build in the wild, though I'm not convinced with those eglus, especially when there's no run! It'd be a lot cheaper for her to go out and buy a run and new hutch instead of one of those.

raven_guest said:
Not being funny but most buns love small and dark as it's like the warrens they would build in the wild, though I'm not convinced with those eglus, especially when there's no run! It'd be a lot cheaper for her to go out and buy a run and new hutch instead of one of those.

Not when they're locked in... and not for the price of those things :shock: :|

There's a bit of difference a bun choosing to hide in a box (Polly, Alfie :roll: ) & being confined to one.

Could someone email them a link about minimum-bun-space? Some people just don't know is all. My poor Smirnoff lived in a 3ft hutch for 6 months until I knew better :oops:

I always thought Eglus were like nest boxes that went into runs or hutches :oops: . Didn't realise they were meant to be in place of hutches :shock:

Rogue said:
I always thought Eglus were like nest boxes that went into runs or hutches :oops: . Didn't realise they were meant to be in place of hutches :shock:

They usually come with a permanent run attached.

Back