• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Original

dustyjoe

Banned
Did any of you choose your rabbits name thinking it was really original, only to find out every other rabbit is named the same :roll: :D

I must try harder next time :oops:

:lol: :lol:

Called mine Pippa and what's even worse was that someone (can't remember who) posted a piccie of their Pippa and she was exactly the same kind of bun - colour, type, everything!

Eeeer yup - until I found this forum!!

Thought Jessica Wabbit was very amusing!

Mind you if she'd been a boy she'd be called Hoppy.

Jasper had to beging with a J - so had a whole list of J names but he did look like a Jasper.

kayjay said:
:lol: :lol:

Called mine Pippa and what's even worse was that someone (can't remember who) posted a piccie of their Pippa and she was exactly the same kind of bun - colour, type, everything!

Well, that shows you that you must have chosen the right name... wasn't a black dwarf lop, was it... ? (My Pippa is...). :lol:

I must say that there aren't too many bunnies around with the names that I have... the only ones that come up every so often is Charlie, but that's usually for males, whereas mine is a girl. And there is the odd Angel around. I think I saw a Lancelot somewhere recently...
I haven't come across another Benji, Magic, Sunny, Dakota, Apollo, Toby, Casper, Alaska or Star yet... :) Although I am sure some are going to pop up now... :lol:

There are thousands of rabbits called Daisy... and especially around here, they largely seem to be white rabbits with some kind of broken pattern on them :lol: My Daisy is white and agouti. It suits her though!

I thought Fidget was quite original... I know there are other people with rabbits named Fidget but I've never met one :lol: .

Inimical Me said:
There are thousands of rabbits called Daisy... and especially around here, they largely seem to be white rabbits with some kind of broken pattern on them :lol:

Yep, here's my Miss Daisy (OTB)
missdaisy.jpg

I've yet to meet another rabbit called Santa...especially a female one :lol: :lol:

Xanti and Gorgeous are names I haven't heard anyone else with. But Daisy is very common apparently and I've heard of an Eve before but not an Evee!

woodstock said:
Someone's gonna have to work hard to beat 'Egg' and 'Tuesday' :lol:

There is a now at The Bridge Bun called Ruby Tuesday. I think thats a lovely name!!

:shock: :shock:

Janex

I thought Harlequin was unusual, until realised there is markings called 'harlequin' , and its been shortened to Harly so its even more common, and Honey, well......! I think I did consider pretty unusual ones, I liked names tht I found on a website 4 pairs of pets, they wer Japanese for sun and moon or night and day or sumthin like that, but I didnt think my step-kids'd b able to say them! :L

Can't say I've come across another Beany or Radar as yet... but I'm sure they are out there somewhere!

I've never come across any other pets called Dijon! :shock: With our rat's there were a couple that had the same names, but not many - I really like unusual names, and names with meanings

Our Rats were: Bob and china - met a few of those

Raine and Suki -seen quite a few Suki's.

Bing and Bong (from Tiny planets) - never heard of any others

Algernon (it means with whiskers!) and Edison saw a few Ed's but not Edison's.

and Aurora (means dawn) and Nyx -(which means night) Never saw another Nyx. :D

I also had a hamster called hammy Burt - I'm sure there are plenty of Bert's, and I want my next boy pet to be called Dave! :D

My Daisy is in my siggie, the black and white one :D

Haven`t come across another Denzil yet though :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I may have come across another Princess but not too sure! I didn't actually name her but think it suits her! And Amy was already named too... lots of ppl I know called Amy but not sure about rabbits!

My lovely Rex cross (now at the Bridge) was called Pippa ... a lovely name for a lovely bunny :D

Back